within the meaning of Articles 13 and 14 GDPR (information obligations)
You have the right to information at any time about the data stored about you, its origin and recipient as well as the purpose of storage. The Internet editorial team of Rainer IT GmbH can provide you with information about the stored data: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails to Rainer IT GmbH
If you send us an email, this email and your email address will only be used for correspondence with you. In the case of inquiries or applications, the personal data provided will only be stored for processing purposes.
Check your data
You can use any internet browser to see when cookies are set and what they contain. The virtual data protection office of the federal and state data protection officers in Germany offers detailed information.
Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
- If your personal data is processed, you have the right to receive information about the data stored about you (Article 15 GDPR).
- If incorrect personal data is processed, you have the right to correction (Article 16 GDPR).
- If the legal requirements are met, you can request deletion or restriction of processing and object to processing (Articles 17, 18 and 21 GDPR).
- If you have consented to data processing or there is a contract for data processing and the data processing is carried out using automated procedures, you may have a right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR).
- If you make use of your rights mentioned above, the public body will check whether the legal requirements for this are met.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Bavarian State Commissioner for Data Protection; PO Box 22 12 19, 80502 Munich; Tel. +49(0)89 212672-0, Fax +49(0)89 212672-50; email@example.com
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data as well as for the purpose of revoking consent given, we are happy to help you: firstname.lastname@example.org