MES Application ManagerWe are always looking for personalities with creative and innovative ideas, outstanding commitment and over-average performance. For support of our team in the D-A-CH region we are looking immediately for employees for the implementation and support of MES software.
You are computer science – or medical computer science student? You are looking for a job in the IT environment or a company for your bachelor – or master thesis? You are freelancer and you are looking for projects in the pharmaceutical industry?
Apply now under email@example.com
- implementation and configuration of MES applications
- multiannual experience in the pharmaceutical area
- demand analysis within interfaces for third-party systems (SAP/SCADA)
- analysis of business requirements from the pharmaceutical production
- project planning and – monitoring
- Creation of reports (Crystal Report, Access etc.)
- securing and conservation of the validated condition of the applications (GxP requirements)
- bachelor’s degree in computer science, medical computer science or comparable
- experience in project management
- established Oracle – and SQL knowledge
- high capacity for teamwork and assertiveness as well as good communication abilities
- the german and english language
We look forward to you!
Please send your application by indicating the ratio “Ulm_642″ and your first possible recruitment date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further questions we are at your disposal.
89231 Neu – Ulm
Tel: 0731 / 142622
Email: email@example.com of the PTS seminar under: http://www.pts.eu/(S(fcjmet55kjkikjem1zvuvs45))/Angebot/topic.aspx?kursid=2228&p=38